The Complete Reference for Digital Marketing, Niches, Prospecting, and Powerful Ideas to Grow Your Business
The Marketing Guide for Financial Advisors uncovers the truth about how independent advisors really get new clients in a digital world.
Learn what no one wants you to know about marketing, how to avoid wasting money on your marketing, and the secret to unlocking your marketing potential, including:
- Why digital marketing is so challenging in financial services
- How to create a website that converts
- Email marketing strategies for financial advisors
- Using social media to get in front of your ideal prospects
- Search engine optimization to get more traffic to your website
- Content strategy to start the conversation
- Embracing a specialty to command higher fees
- Using webinars to warm up prospects
In this exclusive guide, you’ll learn proven strategies from top advisors to grow your firm and uncover a step-by-step process to build your marketing engine.
About the Author
Claire Akin, MBA grew up in the financial services industry working with her father, an independent financial advisor of over 35 years. She holds a bachelor’s degree in economics and a master’s of business administration. Claire founded Indigo Marketing Agency to help independent financial advisors reach more of their ideal clients. It’s her mission to help financial advisors grow their firms through digital marketing.