Our Approach to Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Financial Advisors
While most SEO firms charge high monthly fees and require at least a one-year commitment, our one-time SEO Package is designed to deliver maximum impact by completing the most important SEO tasks for your business. Designed to create a greater web presence for your firm and increase traffic to your site, our SEO for financial advisors package takes SEO fundamentals and delivers them with white-glove service. If you’re unsure of whether your site needs SEO help, here are three steps to help you decide.
Why Financial Advisors Need Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Proper SEO will help your website get more traffic, make you look better online, and support your referral process. But not all SEO is created equal. Search engines treat different types of searches differently.
If you search “headaches and insomnia” you’ll be directed to a credible national medical website. If you search for “plumber,” you’ll get a local service provider. Google knows that it wouldn’t be helpful to direct you to the definition of a plumber or the history of the plumbing industry because it knows that most people who search for “plumber” want a highly rated plumber in their area.
The same is true for financial advisors. Because Google views financial planning as a local service, it uses local search engine optimization “clues” to return the most relevant local financial advisors. These clues include:
- Whether your business address, hours, and phone number are listed with the important search engines and business listing agencies
- How recently your website has been updated and the keywords on your site
- Whether your business is featured on Google maps
- Technical aspects like your sitemap, schema markup, title tags, and meta descriptions
By making sure your website is optimized for local search, you can get more traffic to your website when people search for a financial advisor in your area.
What’s Included in Our SEO Package?
Our Ten Step Process for SEO
- Creating and optimizing your Google My Business Listing
- Adding your logo, photos, and geolocation Google My Business and your website
- Connecting Google Search Console to your website
- Submitting your sitemap to Google
- Conducting competitive research to select optimal keywords
- Optimizing your website title tags and meta descriptions for selected keywords
- Updating your homepage copy to target selected keywords
- Integrating Google Maps into your website
- Adding up to 20 local citations for your business
- Adding schema markup to optimize your website to target local searches
SEO Project Testimonials
Since you completed work on the SEO package, we’ve been busy! The new SEO for our site is working so far. I have had about four meetings so far with new clients who found me via the web!-Richard Archer, Archer Investment Management
Get Started Now for a One Time Fee of Just $975!