Get higher rankings on Google and more relevant traffic to your site with our top-rated SEO package for financial advisors!
When someone types “financial advisor” into Google, does your firm show up?
SEO, or search engine optimization, is an umbrella of best practices designed to make your business rank higher in search results and look better when your business does appear. The results are more traffic generated to your website from the most relevant search terms.
Pricing: $2,000 (one-time fee)
- Creating and optimizing your Google My Business listing
- Adding your logo and photos to Google My Business
- Connecting Google Search Console to your website
- Submitting your sitemap to Google
- Conducting competitive research to select optimal keywords
- Optimizing your website title tags and meta descriptions for selected keywords
- Updating your home page copy to target selected keywords
- Integrating Google Maps into your website
- Adding schema markup to optimize your website to target local searches
Frequently asked questions
What sets Indigo Marketing Agency apart from other SEO firms?
Unlike most SEO firms, we work exclusively with financial advisors and understand how your prospects think. We use this knowledge to offer an SEO package that delivers maximum impact by focusing on what matters most. No high monthly fees or locked-in contracts. Just everything that we know works for financial advisors for a low one-time fee.
What are meta descriptions, title tags, and schema mark-ups? I hear those terms often.
These are “backend” SEO tools we use to help you rank higher in search results on Google, Bing, and Yahoo. Here’s a quick overview of what each of these terms mean:
- Meta description: A short snippet that summarizes the content on your web page in 155 characters or less.
- Title tag: The title that shows up on Google, Bing and Yahoo when you search for something
- Schema mark-up: Code we place on your website to add context to your content and help it rank higher in search results