Financial Services Writing Intern
Would you like to kick-start your writing career while working remotely and setting your own schedule? Join an amazing team of motivated individuals that work together remotely to help financial advisors reach more clients. Remote writing interns gain feedback from professionals in the field, work closely with managers and editors, and hone their style, voice, and overall skill.
At Indigo Marketing Agency, we’re a one-of-a-kind firm. We help the good guys (independent financial advisors) do more of their important work helping the people in their communities plan for the future. We tell their story through marketing and spread the word about who they serve and how they help. Our team is positive, efficient, supportive, and fun!
The writing intern writes website content and articles for financial advisors. The perfect fit should be a high-achieving, self-starter who can provide interesting and engaging content for a variety of advisor personalities and audiences. The writer works with our account managers to deliver custom content for our financial advisor clients.
The pay rate for this position is per article at $30/article. We work remotely and set our own schedules. Training and resources are provided to help you excel in your role!
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong professional communication language skills
- Entry-level professionals with strong writing skills, looking to build their portfolios
- Marketing education/experience preferred
- Donald Miller Storybranding familiarity is a plus!
Does This Sound Like You? Character Traits to Be Successful
- Strong organizational skills—nothing falls through the cracks
- Can-do positive attitude focused on solutions
- Ability to write for many different personality types