Seeking Super-Organized Account Manager With Unflappable Positivity
Would you like to make $25+ per hour working remotely and setting your own schedule? Join an amazing team of motivated individuals that work together remotely to help financial advisors reach more clients. Many of our team members are busy parents and military spouses that value working remotely with a team of like-minded superstars! At Indigo Marketing Agency, we’re a one-of-a-kind firm. We help the good guys (independent financial advisors) do more of their important work: helping the people in their communities plan for their futures. We tell their stories through marketing and spread the word about whom they serve and how they help. Our team is positive, efficient, supportive, and fun!
What Does an Account Manager Do?
The account manager’s main goal is to keep our clients happy and on schedule with their marketing plans each month. Account managers work directly with our advisor clients on their marketing strategies, marketing calendars, article creation, editing processes, compliance approvals, deployment of their content, and more.
A secondary goal is to work as a marketing consultant, pushing the advisor to follow our guidance to do marketing that will move the needle for his or her firm. The account manager is the relationship owner, and he/she interfaces directly with the advisor (via email and over the phone for their initial kickoff call and when necessary) to establish a connection and positive rapport that will keep the advisor on board with Indigo long-term.
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong professional communication skills
- Financial services experience
- Ability to effectively communicate and solve complex issues (primarily by email)
- Marketing experience required; customer service experience a plus
- Phone and Zoom availability required (approx. 1-3 hours per week)
Does This Sound Like You? Character Traits to Be Successful:
- Strong organizational skills—nothing falls through the cracks!
- Can-do positive attitude focused on creating and executing solutions
- Unflappable poise and professionalism—you can see past a potentially hostile email tone and still offer a way to help.
- Ability to deal with many different personality types, including perfectionists!
ARE YOU THE ONE TO EXCEL IN THIS ROLE? PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO BEGIN THE APPLICATION PROCESS.
Note** This is a 1099 hourly contractor position that does not include benefits, PTO, etc. The position is part-time and starts at around 15 hrs per week, with room to grow for the right candidate!