You may be using a tool like Google Analytics to track the traffic to your website. But the problem is that your website only tells part of your overall marketing story.
It’s important to track a wide overview of your marketing activities and pay attention to them at least on a monthly basis. Here are the most important metrics we recommend tracking to review:
- How much traffic is coming to your website?
- Where is that traffic coming from?
- How are you doing on social media?
- What are your top-performing blog posts?
- How many people are on your email list?
- How is your email marketing performing?
Watch this short video to review the metrics that we track for our advisor clients each month and why those are important. If you’d like to learn more about becoming a client so we can track this information for you, click here to schedule a strategy call.
Have questions about your marketing? To learn more about becoming a client so we can track this information for you, click here to schedule a strategy call.