Looking to grow your firm? Check out our list of the best podcasts for financial advisors.
One of the hardest things about being a financial advisor is that you’re often on an island, isolated from other advisors. It’s tough to keep up with the latest and greatest news and strategies to grow your firm. That’s why top advisors travel to conferences, participate in coaching groups, and educate themselves by reading and watching webinars.
But today, it’s easier than ever to learn everything you need to know about our industry, including how top advisors are finding success and what changes may be up ahead. While podcasts have only been around since the early 2000s, recently they’ve exploded in popularity as a way to listen to new information. That’s because it’s easy and free to download and listen to a podcast on any device.
Did you know there are dozens of podcasts for financial advisors? It’s true! If you’re a financial advisor that likes being informed, check them out.
Here are 10 of the best podcasts for financial advisors looking to grow their firms:
- Michael Kitces, Financial Advisor Success
- Brad Johnson, The Elite Advisor Blueprint
- Steve Sanduski, Between Now And Success
- FMG Suite, Market in Motion Podcast
- Frank Larosa, The Financial Advisors Advisor
- Claire Akin, The Marketing Podcast for Financial Advisors
- Mindy Diamond, Mindy Diamond on Independence: A Podcast for Financial Advisors Considering Change
- Seeking Alpha, SA for FAs
- Paul David Thompson, What’s Up Next?
- James Pollard, Financial Advisor Marketing
Listen here now to our Marketing Podcast For Financial Advisors on iTunes!
Claire Akin runs Indigo Marketing Agency, a full-service marketing firm serving financial advisors. It’s her mission to help independent financial advisors help more people through their incredibly important work. Claire is a former Investment Advisor Representative who holds her MBA in Marketing from the Rady School of Management at UC San Diego as well as a BA in Economics from UC Davis.