There’s one quick and easy blog post you can write that typically gets twice as many views as any other type: explaining why you do what you do. The concept is highlighted in Simon Sinek’s book, Start with Why, and you can watch a short video that sums up the book here.
Examples Of Advisors Who Have Done A Great Job Creating This Blog Post:
Questions To Help You Get Started Writing:
- Why did you get into this business?
- Why did you become an independent advisor?
- What’s the most important one thing you provide to clients?
- Why do your clients choose to work with you instead of someone else?
- What’s the most difficult part of your job?
- Why is the most fulfilling part about your job?
- Describe a time you knew you had made a difference.
- What do you most hope to offer your clients?
Need Help writing this blog post? Find out about our Monthly Marketing Packages here!