Two of my favorite financial advisor marketing experts are Maribeth Kuzmeski (Red Zone Marketing) and Marie Swift (Impact Communications). In fact, I first met Maribeth way back when I was a financial advisor with LPL Financial. I was so impressed with her branding that I modeled my own firm after hers. Instead of the name Red Zone Marketing and wearing red as my professional uniform, I chose Indigo Marketing and to wear blue. Both Marie and Maribeth have been supportive mentors during my career. That’s why I’m excited to highlight an exciting event they’re teaming up to produce, The Advisor Thought Leader Summit on August 12th and 13th in Kansas City!
If you’re interested in learning the latest PR, media, and marketing strategies from the pros, as well as how to shoot custom videos for your website, consider attending the event this summer. Use code PARTNER300 to save $300 on your registration!
The event is not only a seminar focused on learning the latest in digital marketing, but also a workshop designed to help you walk away with your own videos and new content for your marketing plan.
Advisors who attend The Advisor Thought Leader Summit will:
- Learn how to improve your personal presence and presentation skills—including what to wear and how to act while on camera
- Learn how to communicate—verbally and in writing—in a more powerful and compelling way
- Assess the benefits of writing a book or building a credibility platform based on a thought leadership blog, podcast, or video series
- Hear from other advisors who have built their own celebrity platforms and what made the difference in standing out
- Record your very own Thought Leader interview with television personality Pam Krueger of PBS fame
Learn more and register today at www.AdvisorThoughtLeaderSummit.com.