Have you ever thought about starting a podcast as a financial advisor? This is THE webinar for you!
I’ve brought on the king of podcasting himself — Matt Halloran, founder of Proud Mouth and host of the popular Top Advisor Marketing podcast.
In this conversational, 30-minute webinar, Matt and I talk through everything advisors need to know about podcasting, including:
- Why you’d want to start a podcast as a financial advisor
- Which type of advisor is best suited for starting a podcast
- Why podcasting is a great content channel for advisors
- The biggest mistakes advisors make when getting started
- How to start a podcast the right way
- How Matt’s company helps advisors rise above the noise
It’s totally free, just register now to learn more about how you can start a podcast today!
Claire Akin, MBA
Claire Akin runs Indigo Marketing Agency, a full-service marketing firm serving top independent financial advisors. She works closely with several of Barron’s Top 100 Financial Advisors to grow their AUM using digital marketing.
Matt Halloran is the co-founder of Proud Mouth, previously known as Top Advisor Marketing — a company that helps people rise above the noise and stop being the best-kept secret in their area. They’ve helped hundreds of advisors produce over 2,500 podcasts and 35,000 social media posts — all with compliance in mind. You can learn more about who he is and what he does at proudmouth.com.