Seeking Talented Sales Representative
Join an amazing team of motivated individuals that work together remotely to help financial advisors reach more clients. Many of our team members are busy parents and military spouses that value working remotely with a team of like-minded superstars! At Indigo Marketing Agency, we’re a one-of-a-kind firm. We help the good guys (independent financial advisors) do more of their important work helping the people in their communities plan for the future. We tell their story through marketing and spread the word about who they serve and how they help. Our team is positive, efficient, supportive, and fun!
We are looking for a proactive go getter who works well independently and is able to hit sales targets consistently. This person will create a great experience for leads and prospects to generate new business for our digital marketing agency. They will provide a consultation to understand prospects’ business and marketing needs and effectively communicate the value of our service and solutions. You will need to update Hubspot to track sales activities and follow-up consistently with qualified prospects to close new business. You will close the sale and lead a great transition for the rest of the team to kick off the client relationship.
This is a remote-work, independent contractor position (1099), with a flexible schedule. Compensation is $25/hr plus 5% commission. You’ll be working remotely with our team during normal business hours, communication is done via a project management software, Slack, and our CRM .
What you’ll be doing:
- Inbound and outbound sales phone calls/ zoom calls
- Update and track all sales activities in the company CRM system to keep accounts current.
- Email and phone call follow ups on prospects
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered
- Supply clients with initial digital marketing strategy connecting their pain points with our solutions/services
- Run kickoff meeting with new clients and team
- Communicating or summarizing the business sector and business needs of new clients with the team through Slack and pre-kickoff meetings.
- Attending sales conferences and running company booth.
- Creating and updating proposals (from templates)
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-3 years of sales experience in digital marketing services
- Experience with financial services or similar is strongly preferred but not required
- Possess in-depth knowledge of marketing agency services and be able communicate the value of our service and solutions.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Digital marketing experience preferred
- Excellent writing and speaking skills
- Attention to detail and has a professional approach to time and deadlines
- Can handle and prioritize several leads/prospect and have great organizational skills to update CRM
- You enjoy working with a team and have excellent communication skills
- You are organized, responsible and reliable: consistency is a must
- Must be self-motivated and able to self-manage.
What We Do:
At Indigo Marketing Agency, we’re a one-of-a-kind marketing firm. We help the good guys (independent financial advisors) do more of their important work helping the people in their communities plan for the future. We tell their story through marketing and spread the word about who they serve and how they help.
We offer the following services to our clients:
- Blogging and content marketing
- Email marketing
- Social media management
- Website design & development
- Marketing consulting and strategy development
If you are interested, please apply below.