Are you struggling to figure out who you serve best and the type of clients you want to target with your marketing?
Do you need help identifying a viable target market and creating a message that resonates with that group?
This new webinar is the answer to the question I get all the time from advisors, which is: How do I figure out the best niche for my firm?
To answer this question, I’ve brought in Bill Cates, bestselling author of Get More Referrals and Beyond Referrals. Bill’s top-rated new book, Radical Relevance, is the definitive resource on how financial advisors can choose the best niche for them and sharpen their marketing message to cut through the noise.
In this exclusive webinar, Bill and I will walk you through the exact process we recommend for:
- How to figure out what you do best
- Considering the clients you love serving
- Identifying your potential niches
- Evaluating niches based on how viable they are
- Deciding who you want to attract and who you want to repel
- Creating a clear vision to grow your firm
- Drafting a marketing message that resonates with your ideal prospects
- Real-life examples from top advisors that work!
Before you invest time and money in your marketing plan, it’s important to create a marketing message that compels your ideal clients to take action.
Bill and I will go over the common mistakes advisors make as well as the keys to unlocking your radically relevant message, including his 7 steps to a radically relevant message:
- Your core mission: Which critical benefits do you deliver?
- Client-centered why: Why do you go to work every day?
- The problem you solve: Which urgent problem do you solve for a specific group?
- Your ideal client: Who do you serve and where can we find them?
- How you solve the problem: What is your unique solution?
- Proof that you can solve their problems: Using social proof without testimonials
- Your points of distinction: Why do clients choose you?
Once we cover the 7 steps, we’ll walk you through exactly how to articulate your radically relevant message. Register to save your seat at the webinar today!