When you search for your business on Google, does it show up as a registered business listing, or only as a website search result? By registering your business with Google and other search engines, you can be sure that your firm will show up on Google as a verified business listing. Verified business listings show up as separate search results that include photos, a map, and relevant information about your business.
Take a look at a business that is not registered with search engines here:
The below firm has been registered with search engines:
Registering your business has several advantages including:
- Your business will show up on Google maps
- The listing includes photos of your office and your team
- Your phone number can be dialed by clicking from a mobile search
- Improved SEO for your website, helping more prospects find you
- Your information fills up the search results page, pushing out competitors
WHERE SHOULD I REGISTER?
I recommend registering with the top search engines and business listings:
- Angie’s List
HOW TO REGISTER
You can certainly register your business yourself for free with all of these providers. Or you can check out our SEO For Financial Advisors service.