Facebook Ads are an inexpensive way for advisors to make contact with prospects they don’t already know. The downside is that the ads are sometimes poorly targeted, resulting in plenty of “junk” traffic. This happens when the ad’s audience is not properly set up to focus on qualified prospects. You …
This Month's Webinar
The Truth About Marketing for Financial Advisors
In this exclusive webinar, I will share the truth about how advisors really get new clients today.
We'll cover what I've learned in the past 8 years helping independent financial advisors with their marketing including:
1. The biggest lies marketers tell advisors
2. What works and what's a waste of money
3. The only two ways advisors really get new clients
4. How to create a marketing plan that works for you
5. How much money to budget for your marketing
6. How many new leads to expect
Be sure to stick around until the end to save $500 on your marketing and get your free 30-minute marketing strategy call!