If you’re like most advisors, you probably have a few concerns about the new testimonial rule. Your gut may be telling you to play it safe and wait to see how it goes for other advisors first.
But here’s the truth: there’s a HUGE advantage to getting out there before the crowd and having testimonials and reviews on your site before anyone else. The fear of being non-compliant shouldn’t hold you back from seizing this opportunity.
In this exclusive webinar, I team up with expert guest Leila Shaver of My RIA Lawyer to teach you best practices on how to use the new testimonial rule to market your RIA.
Together, Leila and I walk you through:
- How the new testimonial rules work
- 7 general violations to avoid
- How to use the new testimonial rule to grow your business
- What legal precautions you need to be aware of
- How to ask clients for testimonials without sounding pushy or desperate
- How to use testimonials in your marketing
- The 3 types of reviews every advisor needs
Leila has 10+ years of experience providing legal and compliance guidance to the financial services industry. She also served as a chief compliance officer (CCO) and general counsel to several multibillion-dollar companies before starting her own RIA compliance firm.
This webinar is completely free—and it’s a great use of your time if you want to know best practices for being compliant with the new testimonial rule.
Register now to save your spot.